- is a training institute, founded by Norbert Hattink in 2004;
- is concerned with the movement and health of people in the healthcare business. Both for the employee and for the patient;
- arose from the need to place unique human movement at the center of care and to use it as a standard;
- supports your organization in training and implementing Kinaesthetics;
- works together with Kinaesthetics trainers throughout Europe in order to offer the best possible quality for your organization.
Man as a starting point for good care, so that these are for both employee and care recipient healthier and more humane.
THE NIVEB TEAM
The Niveb works with the following organizations:
Niveb offers tailor-made courses that are approved in the countries where we work. Every course organized by Niveb meets varying quality requirements. These requirements are formulated by: