KINAESTHETICS TRAINING COURSES
Exercise is healthy, everyone moves and everyone moves differently. The method we offer is called Kinaesthetics.
Our training courses are based on and a further development of the Kinaesthetics method as developed by Dr. Frank Hatch and Dr. Lenny Maietta. The method has been further developed in order to better meet the needs that exist within international care. Niveb operates within Germany, Switzerland, Belgium and the Netherlands.
The Kinaesthetics basic course
During the Kinaesthetics basic course, the employee and his own movement are central. The priorities are:
- gain insight into the self-movement;
- learn to adjust the movement of your own so that the body is less burdened;
- increase the significance of movement within healthcare.
The Kinaesthetics follow-up course
During the Kinaesthetics follow-up course, the patient and his self-movement are central. The priorities are:
- objectively analyzing the movement skills of the patient;
- the documentation and passing on of this analysis;
- to be able to immediately adapt to the current possibilities of the patient.
The Kinaesthetics implementation course
During the Kinaesthetics implementation course, your organization is central. The priorities are:
- implementing the Kinaesthetics working method within your organization;
- to convey the meaning of self-movement to third parties;
- making optimum use of the unique movement characteristics of each individual as a new standard within your organization;
- connecting topical scientific knowledge to the movements and actions of the staff.
These specific courses always take place in consultation with the client. We look for the needs of the target group. Here too, self-movement and the perception of this will be central.